Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
65 and love my guns. Lifelong hunter and fisherman that loves his guns and shooting them. I live in Southern Oklahoma in a rural community that I love. I have a fun collection of very nice rifles/AR/AK/Ruger Precision/FNX....and on and on.
Please forgive me if I make site mistakes. They will never be intentional and I welcome correcting anything I do outside the lanes.
I have looked over some of the members post and hope to read more soon. I have determined that some very top shelf folks here with a wealth of information. I hope I can add to that in some small way.
Thanks for letting me in. I'll try to not violate that trust.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Administrator
11,063 Posts
Welcome from NH and glad you decided to join us. I think you'll find we are pretty easy to get along with here so jump in and join the fun.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Welcome from Virginia !

·
Premium Member
Tactical Prius
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Virginia !
What a beautiful State you live in. If I had it to do all over again, I'd find a place in Virginia to have a small home. Places there will take your breath away and prove the existence of God. Only God could create such beauty and only man could screw it up digging for coal.
I live in a place where coal was king. Even the name of our town *Coalgate" meant gateway to coal and the county name is Coal. I grew up fishing and swimming in strip pits and still the best fishing around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts