Gunner Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
November's Great Gun Giveaway is a Kahr Arms P380.
Be sure to enter the GREAT GUN GIVEAWAY for a shot to win this
Kahr Arms Semi-Automatic Pistol!
GOOD LUCK!

www.galleryofguns.com

Kahr Arms model P380 has Bar-Dot sights that are Dovetailed into the slide and a 2.5" Lothar Walther match grade barrel with Polygonal rifling!

MSRP $649.00

Did you know that after you enter the "Great Gun Giveaway," you will be brought to a promotion page where it explains that if you purchase a firearm manufactured by this month's featured sponsor, you will receive a $25.00 check when you pick up that firearm from your local retailer? What a great deal!

·
Registered
977 Posts
well of course i signed up, i could always use a free pocket gun.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I don't usually enter them. I figure I'm never going to win and it's one more place on the web where they want me to post personal info. Nobody ever gives it out or sells it, and yet I get junk phone calls and junk texts just the same. :roll:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've been signing up for the ones I like for over a year..all the contact I've gotten is an email or two from them and a free issue of Shooting Times "complimentary"...no followup to renew...they're good as far as I know....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I entered. Can't say I never win cause I just won the knives. :mrgreen:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.