Gunner Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I finally bit the bullet and broke down and bought a quad rail. I said I never wanted one, but I got it pretty cheap ($60). It is a CMMG. (At least I think that is what it is. I threw away the package and don't remember for sure!) Works pretty good, don't have to take anything apart to put it on, and it seems very solid. A friend I work with has one and told me he thought it was every bit as good as one he had that he paid $200 for. I don't know what is wrong with me. Next thing you know I will want a forward grip!

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Ahhhhh...the quad rail. It's kind of like Leggos for guns. :lol:

Going to make a her a Swiss Army gun Gunman? ;)

I really like those single point slings BTW...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
It's useful on that type of gun, so it's a good decision. I also like the single point sling. I put one on my Colt.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
I don't like AR , I think everyone knows that . Each to his own , but why do you buy a 6 lbs rifle and tell me how much lighter it is then a M-1 Garand and then hang Quad rails on it to put 20 lbs of crap on them . :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
tn gun runner said:
I don't like AR , I think everyone knows that . Each to his own , but why do you buy a 6 lbs rifle and tell me how much lighter it is then a M-1 Garand and then hang Quad rails on it to put 20 lbs of crap on them . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Could not agree more. Father in law has an AR that I cannot fire from the shoulder. Neither can he so he has 200 pound bench he has to carry in addition to the rifle. Mine comes in at eight pounds empty.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
gunman42782 said:
The only hanging on my quad rail is a flashlight. It weighs next to nothing.
Then what are the other three for?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
There is never any need for anyone to justify what they do to their rifle. Its their check book and their rifle, if they want it to weight out to 500 pounds or 8 pounds its still their rifle.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...great point, Snuffer...but some folks just gotta be bigger, faster, shinier, better, and poo-poo on whatever might be different than they like....those folks die lonely...the rest of us learn to be nice...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hah! This from the dog that teases tgr about the phhttt sound his guns make. We are merciless on this board. For the most part, it seems to be good natured and everybody has a good time. That is one of the reasons this is my favorite gun forum. :D

Cool rifle gunman. I hope finances allow me to get one of those ebr's before the government says that I can't.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...I got an idea I ain't heard the last of that little gizmo...I can't call it a gun...I'm lookin' into some low-threat( :twisted: ) body armor...

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
We there is always tin fole??? I was helpin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts