Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
They waited too long, for me anyway.

I just bought my range 9mm, the CZ 75B Omega.

People were asking for their 1911 in 9mm for years.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Gunbroker has their first one with a starting bid of $ 779. No one is bidding and the bid is about to end. Ya need to grab that one bearcatter. MSRP in $979.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gunbroker has their first one with a starting bid of $ 779. No one is bidding and the bid is about to end. Ya need to grab that one bearcatter. MSRP in $ 979.
I only need big holes in a bad guy. The rest of my shooting, a hole is a hole, so .22 is fine and cheaper. I can appreciate the history and "mystique" of the 1911, but I'll stick to my LCR. The only centerfire semi-auto pistol I've owned was a S&W 39, years ago. That was a nice 9.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Come on man.......don't be a party pooper. Open up that fat wallet and get that new Ruger 1911 in 9mm. Then shoot it and tell us how wonderful it is so we can decide to buy one. This is a democratic country. If I can get one more person that says you should buy it, then you are out voted and then you'll have to buy it.;)

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
We have all the 9mm we need at this time, but I can recommend the SR1911 as a great buy in a 1911.

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
Come on man.......don't be a party pooper. Open up that fat wallet and get that new Ruger 1911 in 9mm. Then shoot it and tell us how wonderful it is so we can decide to buy one. This is a democratic country. If I can get one more person that says you should buy it, then you are out voted and then you'll have to buy it.;)
I will second this, Bearcatter looks like you are the nominee. :-D

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
I have seen Springfield Armory 5" 9mm 1911's listed for about $710.

I would get that 1st. When I saw the Ruger's MSRP, I was a little shocked.:eek:

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I can get one more person that says you should buy it, then you are out voted and then you'll have to buy it.;)
I will second this, Bearcatter looks like you are the nominee. :-D
Somebody send me the check and I'll buy it.......:roll:.......I'm still squeezing away cash to replace 30 year old heat and AC before frost.

I'm a revolver guy. "The only centerfire semi-auto pistol I've owned was a S&W 39, years ago." I also had a Security-Six I liked more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts