Gunner Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this 3 months ago . The trigger is the best trigger of any gun I ever held or shot . I need to make the grip small , the old Dremel will do the trick . It shoots like a house on firer . I guess I will put the Daisy away and keep it for a backup

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...missed that damned dime every time...might try a quarter next time...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You and your damn toys. Are you ever going to buy a real gun again?

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
hey, ya know Lewis and Clark carried a deadly air rifle...........

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
damn it, I can't watch videos here. Sheepdog, call me and tell me what's happening in the video. :)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...really call you? I do have your number, you know...it's worth waiting to see it yourself...a history lesson...that heavy rain's lollygaggin' around about 30 miles west of us...shoulda already been here...I had a lousy night's sleep and got up at 8...I sleep better when I have work to tire me out....don't we all...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I guess Gunrunner isn't the only one who likes BB guns. I like that one in the video. I wonder if they do a background check for something like that.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sheepdog said:
...missed that damned dime every time...might try a quarter next time...
sheepdog ... here is a dime size circle for you . The speed of this air gun over 100 fps faster that the Daisy and cuts nice cleaner holes .

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I really want one of those, I just can't justify it yet. Soon.........very soon.

Molon Labe

Kim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts