Gunner Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm alittle behind in posting some pictures, and i hope to get caught up soon...Things have been really busy here.

I picked this taurus 94 9 shot .22 double action up at my range's swap meet over the weekend. Nice little shooter, but i'd like to find some rubber grips for it instead of the wood ones.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Nice little gun. I'd get some rubber grips too. Or some different wood ones like from Badger. The ones on it look a bit goofy. Do you know if they are stock? I thought all Taurus guns came with rubber. How many rounds have you put thru it?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bountyhunter said:
Nice little gun. I'd get some rubber grips too. Or some different wood ones like from Badger. The ones on it look a bit goofy. Do you know if they are stock? I thought all Taurus guns came with rubber. How many rounds have you put thru it?
yeah i believe the wooden grips are factory, they have the taurus logo on them. i put 18 rounds through before i purchased it and probably close to 50 total. I like the little gun I think the rubber ones would look and feel better.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Try Pachmayr...they're in the Lyman Group...been using their Compacs since the 70s-love 'em!!!

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Good looking gun, my bud has one and it’s a fine shooter. :)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
....Danny, that's the gun I was suggesting Natalie'd love.....

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Yep she would like it but I watched her in the gun shop, she likes them S&Ws. :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I'd buy one for myself, but for the adj. sights...I prefer iron sights...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts