Gunner Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject: Nancy Pelosi on Retirement Income

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below...............

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual Funds! Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!
This woman is frightening.
She quotes..." We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest." ( I am not rich, are you)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
"We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'." (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Let's take her salary and see what an impact that would make on the 12 million bastards who AIN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE BELLIED UP TO THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That's a bunch of BS! I'm not giving my retirement money to people who shouldn't even be here in the first place. To them I say, get a freakin job!

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
strange days......................

The democratic party is lookin' more and more like the carl marx party

while the republican party is being portrayed as the rockerfeller party

there is room for a third party, how about the creation of a Thomas Jefferson party?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I'll join deputy. I've had more than enough of the 2 we have to chose from. :evil:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I'm in!!! If our Wonderfull Founding Fathers (the Corporate Nazi Puppets of their time) would have listened to him we might atleast have a paddle on this trip down Shit Creek!

·
Super Moderator
10,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What really rankles me is someone that works hard and gives up a lot so they can put money aside to take care of themselves in retirement and be able to enjoy their lives now have to support a populace that is here because the same government didn't do their job and secure the borders in the first place. It is so absolutely absurd that it only makes sense to someone like Pelosi and company.

I remember in 1986 when we gave amnesty to 4 million and that was going to solve the problem going forward. Congress has the lowest approval rating ever and what do we have running for president but three members of the senate. I am beyond PO'ed. Jefferson said that a revolution now and then is a good thing and I now understand what he means.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Probably going to be a war, here in this country. Ourselves against Washington who is foe not friend.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I agree....we have 12 million illegal immigrants that need our help....they need our help to kick their butts back the the countries they came from. Let pelosi give her money to illegals...I worked 35 years for mine, and by God, I'm keeping it..... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
You know, if Americans don't raise up in revolt against this crap the politicians are spewing, then they are even more stupid than I think they are, and deserve everything they get...as for me and my house, we will fight to the very end.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts