Gunner Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I were coming home from picking up some 22-250 loading stuff I left at the guys house where I bought it yesterday when what to our wondering eyes should appear but a GARAGE SALE sign preceeded by the words HUGE. We pulled up and the wife got out and immediately started buying things. I get talking to the guy running things and find out he is selling his recently deceased parents things. Turns out we knew his folks from Church and I asked him if he had any guns for sale just like the Sheepdog told me to. He says yea, I have a shotgun and some rifles and in the house we go. He decided to keep the shotgun but I offered to buy the 3 22's, 2 Remingtons and a Winchester. He had no idea what price to put on them so I offered $120. From his reaction I could see I could have gotten them a lot cheaper but am happy and he's definetly happy.

Morale to this story: always follow Sheepdogs suggestions and ask for guns at garage sales.

L - R Remington Model 512 Sportmaster tubular mag, Winchester Model 190 carbine semi-auto w/scope , Remington Model 41 Targetmaster single shot

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
absolute great additions there and definately a good find.................

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
A very good find

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, last month has been pretty productive with 6 revolvers and 3 rifles for less than 300 bucks.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I would have responded to this earlier, but when I read you post and saw the picture, I drooled on my computer. It is all cleaned up now, so I will say:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...amazin' what you can get by askin'...happy for ya!!!!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
wow i need to find deals like that.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Job well done chance! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts