Gunner Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
well, at least he did not claim to invent the internet-----somebody else already claimed that!! :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
So now he's a Commie???? I hate nothing more than a man who has to lie to make you like him.....our troops deserve much more in a Commander in Chief.....I'd rather have him admit he's a homosexual than to lie to suck up to the men and women who're out there in danger for our sakes.....and get their families to vote for him......I hope they shove the truth down his throat.....after dipping it in kerosene.....

·
Registered
2,731 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,775 Posts
He said yesterday "As we are gathered on this Memorial Day to honor our fallen hero's many of whom I see here today". I heard the clip on Howie Carr show today and thats a direct quote. Remember the media with Dan Quayle imagine it will be all over the network news tonight. Right.

In the article thats linked in it says his Uncle suffered from post tramatic stress, probably the result of too much sniper fire.

·
Registered
203 Posts
he, he, he, boys(and girl) this is just politics..pure and simple. They are all just crooks, if not
when they get in, they will soon become crooks.They prey on the poor and feed the rich.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
jaredshs said:
he, he, he, boys(and girl) this is just politics..pure and simple. They are all just crooks, if not
when they get in, they will soon become crooks.They prey on the poor and feed the rich.
That sir, is a mouthful of truth! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
105 Posts
God what an idiot! If he can't get a simple fact like that straight, how is he going to bring "change" to this country if elected. What's next? Pearl Harbor attacked by the Germans? These kind of comments just show how ignorant he is of American History and this country.

Please excuse me while I go puke!!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
jaredshs said:
That sir, is a mouthful of truth! :mrgreen:

DITTO!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts