Gunner Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to nominate sheepdog as our offical greeter for all new members. Once he has given them a good sniff and slobbered on their hands & feet, they can officially become a new member.
Bountyhunter would be just inside the door offering wet wipes and a towel.
:D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sounds like a plan

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Jimbo's at it again....forgot in his old age the dictum that ' If you don't start none, there won't be none'.......sorry rascal, now I'm gonna have to tell Mama all about you and Marie LeBeauxe down in the swamp!!! And I ain't gonna be no 'ficial greeter...last time I had that job, I got run off the board....something about not splitting the cover charge with the owner....nosiree....not this old dog.......

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But sheepdog, just think of the possibilities! It'd be like Louisiana politics, gotta get something before you'd let 'em in the door. I could see all those pies now!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I remember when ever somebody came over and the dog sniffed the rear end of the visitor, my Dad always said, "Now he expects you to sniff his!"

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Drummer said:
I remember when ever somebody came over and the dog sniffed the rear end of the visitor, my Dad always said, "Now he expects you to sniff his!"
AH HA! . . . you inherited that humor from your daddy. I'd make a good cop catchin' stuff like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts