Gunner Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here i am, on a Friday nite, after about one terible week. And still no "stimulus" check from the govt so i ain't feelin too stimulated.................

now who is stimulated is the wife. She has been checkin' that checkin' account for the past two weeks lookin' for that magical deposit------problem is, my SS# ends with "98". I swear that woman has been makin' plans for us to hit the big city this weekend and do the eatin' and dancin' thing but it ain't gonna happen. And to make matters worse, this is my one weekend off in 5.

We kind of sort of do have this planned out when we get that sucker though. Gonna get her to the eye doctor and get her some new glasses, buy some new tires, pay some bills, and hopefully there will be enough left for a little something special for me--------but go figure, the gun show is this weekend as well so no shoppin' there for me.

One thing is for sure though, when we get that check and do go shoppin', i will be holdin' the wife's hand-----not so much for affection but to reel her in when we do go shoppin'!! :lol:

oh well, guess i'll take her fishin' with me tomorrow as she can help me load and unload the boat :p

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
:lol: Fishing is good.

I won't be getting my check until I think June.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Sounds like you got BIG plans for it Deputy. Tell her the waiting will make it all the better when she finaly gets it. (Then Duck) ;)

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Farmer John, you are definitely a married man.

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
I e-file taxes so we got ours a week and a half ago. It paid for our fuel for the trip back from Texas and a new lawnmower. So I guess I stimulated Exxon, Shell, Flying J and Sears.

·
Registered
859 Posts
wife want's to buy paint (we all know what that means)......I want a new gun (I know how she's gonna respond)....I have proposed a contest to determine who has the say so on this deal. we will let our nephews decide......I been spendin a lot of time with them teachin the fundamentals of huntin and gun safety. Yall help me out any way you can to get me out of this paintin torture.

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
mrb said:
wife want's to buy paint (we all know what that means)......I want a new gun (I know how she's gonna respond)

Surprise her, then duck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts