Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go! You can zoom in or out or even get the picture from the helicopter that got away. :twisted: The little red star is about 1/2mi. farther down the road than my place actually is, I'm the 3rd house.

Ok now its ya'lls turn! :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Not a link. Looks like it's on your hard drive. If it is you have to add it as an attachment to this site in your post or upload it to a host site and link from there. :D

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bountyhunter said:
Not a link. Looks like it's on your hard drive. If it is you have to add it as an attachment to this site in your post or upload it to a host site and link from there. :D
Damn it just when I thought I had this shit down!

Well I went directly to the site & it still not working!
Your gonna just have to type it in! :?

Ok I've officially had enough of this crap!!! I tried to do an attachment & my P.O.S. computer froze up & I had to shut down & restart. :evil: Are ya happy now Mr. Smarty Pants!!!! :p :p :p

·
Registered
977 Posts
try adding a space between the : and the http

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Very good Deadeye. How far away from you is Sheepdog? I want to go to Larado because I heard about it in a song. :D

You don't live near Hank Hill either. :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Wide open spaces. Construction companies missed the Texan opportunity?? Amazing. Your streets are few compared to where I live.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Deadeye, your compooter must be kin to mine...mine goes by them monikers, too!!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Deadeye said:
Thanks Velvalco you saved the day! :lol:
no worries. there's a first time for everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts