Gunner Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All right it looks like it's Obummer vrs Mc anal, who do you figure will be their VP's?

McCain-either Romney or Crist

Obama-Bill Richardson or Bill Webb

Hillary shes gone unless mc Cain wins

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
McCain will pick some prick like Arlen Specter or Lindsey Graham or Olympia Snowe. Possibly even Lieberman. Old Man River hates Republicans. They hate him too.

Obama SHOULD choose Richardson. He won't. Look for a leftist of the highest order.

On a related note, are democrats on a constant mission to fine their most incompetent and unqualified candidates? Richardson blew all those other people away. Successful governor, former ambassador, Cabinet official. Edwards had a record of accomplishment. Not good accomplishments, but he got some things done. Even Kucinich was commited to his own loony ideals. They whittle it down to some clown with big ears and a track record of 'present' votes. What is wrong with them? And don't go holding up McLame as a counterpoint. He was chosen in OPEN primaries.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Richardson didn't come up with a lame assed catch phrase like, "Time for a change". The people in this country are so stupid that they'll vote for someone who uses a cheesy catch phrase over someone who's qualified for the job.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
He is also a permit carrier. I guess that makes him farther right than Crash McCain.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I seriously doubt our governor will become the vp running mate...if he does, then McCain knows less than what I think he knows.....

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
this could very well be the 1st ever election that may be decided more on the vp canadate than anything else. And the reason is neither obama or mcain will complete a full term in office!!!

Obama's best chance of winnin' is with Clinton. But, as history has proved, people mysteriously die around the clintons---a lot of them have. So does obama really want hillary?

More to the point, and i do not mean to be a racist, crude, cruel, or a bubba about it, but in just visitin' with a lot of folks, they tend to voice an opinion that should obama get into office, he will most likely be the target of foul play. I do not want to say the "A" word here as the computers would click into overtime at NSA, but there is a general feelin' in my area that obama will not be a full term president and the vp choice will be critical as most likely, civil unrest will be nation-wide when it happens (did i say when?) and make the L.A. riots look like a boy scout convention. Every major city and quite a few mid-size ones could be on fire. I believe many people may have this view concernin' obama's untimely departure from office and are wonderin' just who will the vp be to step in.

On the other side of the isle is mcain. I have not pulled any punches about my dislike for
him either. Mcain's choice is just as critical and for the same reasons. Mcain is a war hawk and will undoubtablly be a target for terrorists as well as the rest of the Country due to his esculation of US involvment overseas. Also of concern is mcain's health and age. I feell that folks are lookin' at that as well and may have a concern about mcain not bein' able to complete his term in office. Again, folks will be lookin' hard at his vp choice and if they are up to the task of leadin' this Country.

So, there you have it. Massive riotin' and burnin' nation wide should obama leave office early.
Perhaps a massive terrorist attack to remove mcain from office. Either way, the vp's will have to step up.

Either way, keep your powder dry folks............the next few years have the greatest chance of a SHTF situtation----EVER...........

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
obama/odonnell has a nice ring to it....

who would play second fiddle to McCain....hmmmm.....Dick Cheney's too old~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i would not be suprised if an attempt was made on obama or mcain before the election.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I hope not....you'd think we could just have an honest, open election.....just count every swinging chad and only live folks vote and only that once apiece...who am I kidding.....I'm dreaming....well, getcher popcorn right here...gonna be a tawdry show...and we aren't gonna be thrilled with the ending...no matter what....

We'll just have to go on being the best Americans we know how to be, standing up for what we believe and not laying down for the crap they're sure to dish out.....and teaching our children well......

·
Registered
859 Posts
You can be assured that whoever it is....will have a lot of strings attached. I'll be glad when this election ritual is past. Maybe the fish will start biteing a bit better !!!!

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bountyhunter said:
I like Richardson.
Even though I have strong disagreements with him on some issues I would vote for him over McCain. Obama is so far left he's off my radar screen. If he doesn't come to the center and takes one of his kuckamoo buddies I don't see him winning. The country is not that far left even though they are po'ed about Iraq, Gas prices and the economy.

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sheepdog said:
obama/odonnell has a nice ring to it....

who would play second fiddle to McCain....hmmmm.....Dick Cheney's too old~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He would bring down the average age of that ticket.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Maybe they should go hunting together.....

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I'm tired of PMSNBC going all doe-eyed every time B-Rock makes a phone call or orders a cup of coffee. "B-Rock made a phone call today. Was it to a possible running mate?" No you retards, it was to his aunt. These people are like my mom and David Cassidy.

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He was probably consulting with Rev Wright to see who he should pick.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Terry_P said:
He was probably consulting with Rev Wright to see who he should pick.
That's "Future Secretary of Health and Human Services Wright"

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Watch Fox News...your blood pressure will still go up...but for better reasons.... :evil:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts