Gunner Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, I remember a line from an old cowboy show when I was a kid. I wish I could remember the name of the film and the actor who said it. Ya know how the sheriff always looked for the killer by lookin for a dirty barrel or a fresh cleaned gun? Well the sheriff looked at one suspects revolver and said, “Hey, your gun’s Just been Cleaned!”

The cowboy looked him in the eye and said, “My gun’s Always just been cleaned.”

I like that

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Drummer said:
You know, I remember a line from an old cowboy show when I was a kid. I wish I could remember the name of the film and the actor who said it. Ya know how the sheriff always looked for the killer by lookin for a dirty barrel or a fresh cleaned gun? Well the sheriff looked at one suspects revolver and said, “Hey, your gun’s Just been Cleaned!”

The cowboy looked him in the eye and said, “My gun’s Always just been cleaned.”

I like that
:lol: Words to live by.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Very good words :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
their guns were black powder and they have to be cleaned. Wild Bill always shot his every morning cleaned them and then reloaded them. I always wondered why, on west tec they said black powder with moister shrinks and that could cause a mis fire.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I guess that saying was to let the other guy know there isn't going to be a miss fire and if you don't get me first I am going to get you. That would suck to be on the other end. There is a lot to be learned on west tec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts