Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
10,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'OLD' IS WHEN... Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer, 'Pick one; I can't do both!'

'OLD' IS WHEN... Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

'OLD' IS WHEN... A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door,

'OLD' IS WHEN... Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

'OLD' IS WHEN... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

'OLD' IS WHEN... You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

'OLD' IS WHEN... 'Getting a little action' means you don't need to take any fiber today.

'OLD' IS WHEN... 'Getting lucky' means you find your car in the parking lot.

'OLD' IS WHEN... An 'all nighter' means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND

'OLD' IS WHEN... You are not sure these are jokes?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wizard gets to be supreme ruler of the known universe and ninja is just ninja? ninja wishes for name of such awesomeness from the great and esteemed bounty hunter-san so please mr. tattoo man make it happen.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Wizard has been with us from the beginning and is a great man. He has earned his title and is held in high esteem by all.

So, shouldn't you give us a second? No? :?

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
gunman42782 said:
Are those jokes???? I resemble some of those remarks!
+1

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...this little nipper's gotta be kin to Snuffer, the way he brings up these oooooooooold threads...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Does, Snuffy, have a younger, Japanese brother, that owns a bent sword?

Check the new title I made for him.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Bountyhunter said:

That works :lol:

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
XLCH said:
Bountyhunter said:

That works :lol:
+1 :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
To be fair, it appeared to ninja that you (BH) put those titles up for some of us when in fact, they just popped up at varying times. Actually, you and 44's don't even have one yet. How did that happen? I like what Deadeye called you only I can't remember it. What's new? I liked it anyway - made me laugh outloud by myself.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Natalie I did add those ranks. Anyone who wants one can have one. The ninja got one he deserved.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Hope he sticks around. I've already grown accustomed to his face. His humor is unique. Wonder if he's really a Jap?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts