Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gwine to Oklahoma for a coupla days...my middle son is graduating Army boot camp at Fort Sill so we're Lawton bound....leaving about 3am....got my Marine co-worker guarding my gear while I'm gone...that which I'm not carrying with me, that is....y'all be good, now!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Have fun & stay safe Sheepdog. We'll see ya when you get back. :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
have a good trip and be sure to make some pawn shops on the way back.....never know wht kind of bargins you can find near a base!!!!!

And most of all, congrats to your boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got back last night...worked today...zzzzleeping soon....great trip...son's off to Ft. Eustice, Va.....got to stay another day 'cause he flew out Sat. a.m...broke...happy....got to see my terrier/dachsund mix hunt/chase/dig prairie dogs...glad for him he didn't catch one but it was hilarious....Lawton has a park with thousands of them...3-4 babies and a Mom&Pop per hole...I think they have a front and back door....they love fruit snacks....great weather...windy....I can see why the ranchers/farmers hate them...it'd snap a leg to go down that hole and with tall grass you'd never see it till it was done....good trip and plenty of work waiting me...God is so good to this old man....Natalie make it home yet?????

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Welcome back Sheepdog! I saw Natalie on last night, but she didn't take the time to post. Maybe she's sick of us.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm kinda like a pimple...aggravatin'...ugly...but it gives you something to pick at....I think her husband done wooed her away from us.....:(

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
glad you're back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts