Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got parts today, more on the way. The woman has drove me nuts. I buy a few, then an hour later, 5 more get listed. Or 3, or 1. I used to do some selling and I'd put everything together, then do a bulk upload. With her including shipping, listing things in a dribble costs her, and aggravates buyers. My four orders could have been one. Maybe she figured that out. This afternoon she listed a big load of stuff all at once, same parts, thank goodness.

When I bought the last Zastava, I asked RGuns about the serial number chances. Said they just grab what's on top, since they still have a couple thousand of them. WOW. They list them on GB 25 at a time. They are the only authorized importer, so they keep the best ones and resell second rate to other dealers like AIM, Classic and Atlantic. Those dealers then price higher than RGuns!
Maybe I should bust an IRA and buy 50 more? Is there a legal limit? ..o_O

·
Administrator
11,891 Posts
I would not use IRA money to buy anymore. It will create a taxable transaction and then what do you do with 50 identical guns. You would no doubt get a visit from the ATF asking a bunch of stupid questions about trafficking handguns. Not worth the expense or the trouble.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I was just daydreaming. Three is really too many, but like new and dirt cheap? I took a risk that they would all be equally nice.
Made me think you'd rarely see that many of one gun in one place. Guns normally get made and out the door. Even wholesalers wouldn't have thousands of one gun on hand, but RGuns' warehouse is 25K square feet.
I thought, just how many thousands of cops did Yugoslavia have?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts