Gunner Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a peep sight that fits on a Weaver Rail but it was sure undersized for the rail. I bought a second sight and filed it down to fit the rail. Here is a picture of one untouched and the other filed. Its the same brand of mount but the peeps are differant.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
I have many bases that bolt to reciever like off 10-22 you should have 39A Marlin , 541 Remy . ect , ect . I will mail you one free that should work if you know hole spacing . They make a peep for a AR15 with no handle that fit weaver base .

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have many bases that bolt to reciever like off 10-22 you should have 39A Marlin , 541 Remy . ect , ect . I will mail you one free that should work if you know hole spacing . They make a peep for a AR15 with no handle that fit weaver base .
The Weaver rail on the Henry is built into the rifle and can't be removed. But I have a 10/22 that I wouldn't mind having a peep on it. Do you have a picture of it? I'm not sure what you are talking about.

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
That is exactly what I need but I think I can make the one I have work. I've filed it down and it almost fits on the rail. I've ordered a new receiver cover and will finish the filing when I get the new cover. Do you know of any other rail peep sights?
There is a ton of companies make them for AR15 and weaver base for hunting guns if you remove scope .

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is a ton of companies make them for AR15 and weaver base for hunting guns if you remove scope .
I'm thinking the ones made for an AR15 will be much too high. I liked the mount you showed me as far as function but the one I have has a cool look to it. It almost looks like it was made on the rifle/pistol and not added on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts