Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be getting rid of the PHP logo at the top of the page and putting something gun related in it's place. Anyone have a good photo or something done in photoshop that would work feel free to post it here or PM me with the idea or pic. Remember, if it sucks, I ain't using it. :lol:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Well, in keeping with the pure and wholesome totally family PG13 all-American atmosphere here, I feel that it would be highly appropriate to borrow Molly's image and plunk her right at the top of the page....I, if only I, would be totally gratified to see her smilin' face each time I log on...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Here ya go sheepdog --

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
bountyhunter, how about using Maxine?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Jimbo, that may be Molly now....that pic's gotta be from the 60s--------and thankyouberrymuch for my Molly...made my day!!!!

·
Registered
6,150 Posts

still looking for a good pic of the Bill of Rights

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
messed up my pics, one is too tall and the other is tiny..............operator error for sure..........but i sure like that feather pic................

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
My heros have allways been outlaws!

Jesse James

Bonnie & Clyde

Doc Holliday

John Dillinger

Billy the Kid

Jhonny Ringo

When I was a kid I was allways the bad guy!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very good ideas! Keep 'em coming. We'll set up a vote later to decide and then I'll see what I can do about getting it put into place. :mrgreen:

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We have a resident graphic artist working on something . ;)

There are a bunch of great ideas here. You guys done good. :D

·
Registered
859 Posts
I like um all....can you put a picture of Raquel Welch ridin bareback and holdin the stars and stripes in the wind ?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mrb said:
I like um all....can you put a picture of Raquel Welch ridin bareback and holdin the stars and stripes in the wind ?

Yeah on my desktop! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
what would be really nice but i can't find it is a pic of the side of the trailer in the smokey and the bandit movie. Rememer that stage coach being held up by the mounted cowboy????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts