Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some I took while there in 2004. The first was in Portsmouth and is of the HMS Victory. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw many quaint countrysides and villages while there. I don't recall the name of this one unfortunately but was told a few of their tv programs have been filmed there. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is stain glass taken inside a very old church near the village of Trowbridge. :)

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the exterior of the church. :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Inside the church. :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another part of the village. :cool:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More... :D

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And one most are more than likely familiar with. :D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Great pics, Rick! I really like the ship. I can just imagine being out at sea on one of those beautiful ships. :cool:

·
Registered
739 Posts
I wanna see a castle! Got any? Thanks for sharing these! I bet that was a really cool vacation!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shawn, I think they give tours on the HMS Victory but with so much else happening, didn't get an opportunity to go. Would have been cool to be aboard and see how things were done on a vessel like that so long ago. :D

Drummer, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of castles while there but did get a few other good shots including one of a old building where some scenes from the first Harry Potter were filmed. I'll try to post a few more later on this evening. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts