Gunner Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm exhausted after a busy but successful weekend at the big tournament/fundraiser for our troops. Weather was perfect, everyone had a blast and we raised over $65,000! Here's a picture of all the vets who participated.

A lot of media was there, including Reader's Digest, they're going to do a big story on PHW. I think that's going to be a big boost for us, seems like a lot of middle America in that demographic.

I'll post some more pics when I get a minute...

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
How wonderful to know you've made a difference in that many lives. We'd love to see more pictures. This has really taken off. $65,000 is a lot of moolah - and all for a great cause!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Very good job, Eddie! You have a big heart, and I'm sure there are many Vets out there who appreciate every minute you put into this. Thank you!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...still don't have a minute???? You're a busy man!!! I love that name...it's new, isn't it? I don't remember that from when you first told us about your program in the otherplace.....I'll bet you could get lots of gear donated and spots on fishing shows if someone had the time to make the contacts....

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's a couple more, I forgot to put more of these up from home where most of the pictures are on my home computer...

This girl is a sweetheart, she was a cop in the Air Force reserves, went to Iraq as an MP and got blown up there.

I designed the logo for Project Healing Waters, as well as this one for the tournament. It's really cool to see all the participants' signatures on this sign...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts