Gunner Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld did NOT write this. It still however, remains a good and truthful piece.

Proud To Be White

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' '******', 'White Trash', 'White
Sh!t', '******,' 'Caveman' ... and that's OK. But when I call you, N!gger, ****, Towel head, Sand-n!gger, ************, ******, ****, or ***** ...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United ***** College Fund.

You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month.

You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah.

You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP.

You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?

I posted this because I was watching O'Rielly on FOX news the other night. With Obama campaigning for president of the United States, a black guy said that racism remains a large problem in the U.S. and that Obama is only a small step forward. I've had it with having the so-called 'race' issue crammed down my throat. I say "BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR OWN LIFE AND GET OFF THE PITY POTTY." Everyone has a right to be proud of who they are.

·
Administrator
10,954 Posts
I actually heard one of the network commentators question if we didn't vote for Obama then are we racists? It doesn't matter he is the most liberal Senator in the US Senate, he won't salute the flag, he wants to negotiate with terrorists who have denied the existance of the holicaust. If I don't vote for him I'm a racist. Oh well. :x

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
"There are NO African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc."

You are either a African or an American Citizen.
You are either a Mexican or an American Citizen.
You are either an Asian or an American Citizen.
You are either an Arab or an American Citizen.

They can not have it both ways, and if they don't like it they can remove themselves from America and stop claiming to be an American Citizen.

Enough of thise political correctness crap!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I've lived my life treating folks like they act....regardless of color or religion....I've known good and bad in all people....I believe that black demagogues(PLEASE LOOK IT UP) have kept the race issue alive for their own reasons....there are racists of all colors...there are laws against it and Federal courts to gain relief...which have given more relief to black victims than they have white....but as long as "leaders" stay focused on "what y'all DID to us".....how it was back when, etc....instead of saying BECAUSE we have laws to protect us and BECAUSE the Federal gov't. has enforced equality in jobs and education and housing.......get up and forget the past and be all you can become today......

Winners find success in working hard and with wisdom to change their circumstances....whiners(read losers) complain because they don't have, haven't been given..etc....this country was and is being built by those who had enough of a dream to get up and whip their circumstances.....and there have been enough black heroes that did just that....it's dishonest to sit and blame anyone if you're not successful....I am responsible for the way I treat people today....I have no responsibility for what my grandfather did....and those who are crying "make it right and give us something because of..." weren't there, either....they're trying to milk the past....to make supper for the present.....

Let any man or woman be satisfied with what's GIVEN to them...and they'll settle for far less than if they got up off their hindquarters and demanded through honest work and effort all that this great country and the world has to offer ANYONE who'll do what it takes to EARN it....

People who do all they can, in 2008, will win.........people who whine and cry and pull the race card and follow leeches who have accomplished nothing more than to whine and cry louder than the rest will have only what that behaviour pays...and self-respect is not part of that "reward". Reverse discrimination, as detailed in the above piece, only brings others down...it never raises the downtrodden up....I'd rather be successful alone than to have plenty of company in the boat of misery....

Put succinctly.....GET UP OR SHUT UP!!!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
++++++111111 Natalie? I get so sick of their waaaa waaaa waaaa "you white people owe us" shit till I want to puke!!!!! I DO NOT OWE THEM MOTHERF%&$ A DAMN THING!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Something else to ponder. In this country we celebrate Black History month, Asian-Pacific American History month, Fiesta (here in San Antonio), etc., etc., ad nauseum. When it comes to celebrating the one person that made it all possible to celebrate the rest of this, the veteran, all you get is a Veteran's Day. Our priorities are in the wrong place. :cry:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
The man just hit the bullseye...and our Veterans damn sure didn't tell the enemy they were Afro-American, Mexican-American, Asian-American...every one that put their lives on the line for this country were AMERICANS....ask the poor sobs who had to face them.....THEY know who they were.......

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
I agree with all that has been post here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts