Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i purchased my first pump action .22. Bought a Remington 572. Has anybody had any dealings with these...i'll post pics as soon as i get off my lazy buttox......work sucks

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i already replied else-where but i'll do er again just because..... ;)

it was great with 22 LR or .22 CB longs (very quiet)

but she was problamitic with the shorts. Accuracy was good.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I wouldn't mind having a little pump 22. That'd be kinda cool. :cool: Cheap to shoot too. :D

Let us know how she shoots. :)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I'm lookin at a used Rem 572 or older, I can't remember...worn and some stock dings....$255.00....my nostalgia says "buy it"...my common sense says no.......used to have the 552 auto...good guns back then...before plastic....

·
Registered
892 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
I wouldn't mind having a little pump 22. That'd be kinda cool. :cool: Cheap to shoot too. :D

Let us know how she shoots. :)

Have You looked at the Taurus pumps ? I handled a couple at the Harrisburg Show, & I really like the little buggers !

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Reminds me of the little Winchesters they had at the county fair booth...tiny little things...

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i've looked at the taurus pumps as well, but to scope mount one it gets kind of weird and not too stable.

i've heard good things about the henry pump .22's and have handled one------very nice and beautiful wood!!!!!!!!

matter of fact, henry continues to impress me very much, think i know what i'll ask for Christmas!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts