Gunner Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're finally getting some rain....been raining for about an hour....hope it keeps it up....just don't like the electrical storm that came with it..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Wiz...so glad you got some rain....hope it's a good soaking...till the frogs are all on the front porch...still having trouble picturing Florida in a drought...keep us informed...

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
We never got any last night. Looks like rain a few times a week but we haven't got much at all. I guess New England used up all its precip last winter with all that snow. :?

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
We got a lot this spring...wait'll we see how long it has to stretch...at least 2 weeks if current forecast is right....I liked La....often got a 30 minute shower in the afternoon...kept things alive but didn't ruin the day's work....weather's changing a lot...must be going through al gore rhythms...

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a nice slow rain for about 2 hrs. yesterday. It is sorely needed. We haven't even had 2 inches of rain in the last 90 days.....this drought has been going on for several years....we just don't get the kind of rain we used to....hopefully, more is on it's way.....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I hope so, too...we gripe about it but trying to live without it is tough...a couple of years ago...we had almost 2 months without it...when we got a storm, the boys and I went out and stood in it...thankfully.....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Bring them up here and throw em in Lake Michigan, they'll learn to swim, or learn what the inside of a salmon looks like. ;)

Tuff Love.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Deadeye made my Monday LOTS more fun with that one....Thanks, Bud!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts