Gunner Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think there will be any projectiles or explosions involved ? I can imagine something coming in from offshore or anywhere, so many bad countries are so impressed by the new leaderless - ship.

I wouldn't want to be within 50 miles of DC Wednesday.

Pelosi had a 7-foot "unscalable" fence put around the Capitol, but swears it's for the China plague, not security. Be honest lady, you're worried about your derriere....:roll:.

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I hear they're now vetting the NG's guarding DC. Wonder how long it will take the new regime to get us into another war? Today was the 30th anniversary of the first day of the air campaign of Desert Storm. I was in Norfolk waitin on a plane to Bahrain, in true government fashion, hurry up and wait. 4 days later we'd watch the infamous wide right Norwood field goal before flying out the next day.

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
Knowing Biden he'll invade Wyoming and want to nuke Mara Lago.

So Pelosi is afraid for the Capitol so what does she do: build a wall. But wait walls don't work. I am so sick of this nonsense already and stupid hasn't been sworn in yet.

·
Registered
11,014 Posts
Well, skipped main stream media until the 10pm news and saw ANTIFA storming Seattle and Portland. I really had to laugh because the reporter was really stammering trying to come up with a narrative! Finally likened it to previous May Day riots.

·
Super Moderator
10,706 Posts
How long before Biden steps down? I'll give him a year and after a few huge screw ups they will invoke the 25th.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They just want him gone to move Giggles up. If they follow the Clinton playbook on getting people out of their way, he could have an "unfortunate accident".....anything else would be hard to pull with Secret Service around.............:roll:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Rumor has it there have been no lights on in the White House since Joe moved in. Is he a vampire, roaming around in the dark of night? This is supposed to be true. Where else would he be?

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rumor has it there have been no lights on in the White House since Joe moved in. Is he a vampire, roaming around in the dark of night? This is supposed to be true. Where else would he be?
Maybe the basement lights don't show from outside........:rolleyes: ..........(the emoticons are overkill....)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts