Gunner Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week, I've had my wife helping me reoad...she came out to the shop, said she wanted to try it. I'm still watching her, but she catches on quick, and seems to enjoy it.....life is good..... :D

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
fun for the entire family!!!!!
that's where kids come in handy to chase range brass also!!!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I'm working alone for the time being. Maybe I'll get some help down the road.

Keep her in the mix and she'll be less likely to crab about the costs. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BH, she told me this afternoon, that she got a guy at work that will bring her 9mm, .38sp, .357, .40 and .45 fired casings....told her where he and his friends shoot, that just put the brass in a big garbage can.....she said she would take it..... :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Either you've got a great woman, or she's angling for a great Mother's day...or both!!!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Wizard said:
BH, she told me this afternoon, that she got a guy at work that will bring her 9mm, .38sp, .357, .40 and .45 fired casings....told her where he and his friends shoot, that just put the brass in a big garbage can.....she said she would take it..... :D
:eek: :eek: :eek: Man are you one lucky dog! :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys, I have to say, I don't know how I could ask for a better wife. She has tolerated me for 36 years now, and she is always trying to make things easier and better for me. I'm really blessed.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts