Gunner Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever sell parts to Numrich, AKA Gun Parts Corporation ? I see their prices are a fourth to a third higher than factory prices, and that's for mostly used parts. So I expect they'd pay me about half of factory price. You send them a list (which I already conveniently have in Word program) and they send back an estimate of what they'll pay. I've got several holsters that I think they'll buy, not sure.

I'm still leaning toward selling my SPs and 10/22. I have a load of parts for them, and don't know what else to do with them. I've also got a bag of parts for the LCRs that I got rid of several years ago.

My little car struggles some going up the mountain to my range, and it's not getting any younger. With all the new gun buyers, one would think there'd be a mob of dangerous beginners there. Or, with the ammo shortage it might be nearly deserted. I don't know which? The range is just not in my mind right now. I'll still have the Bearcats for fun, and Guardians for bad guys.

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
My first thought is you have a bunch of stuff in your home you are looking to get rid of so that is what I would start selling on Craig's list. Win, win you get rid of it and get paid for someone to carry it away. I listed stuff "cash only you pick up" and sold mason jars, canning equipment, two old recurve bows I would never use again, my compound bows after my shoulder surgery, and a lot more. I took in over $3k. The downside right now is it's not a good time to buy a used car and the new ones are scarce because of the chip shortage. I'm a GM retiree and I get the employee discount but the dealers are refusing to honor that right now.

I think if you sell the SP you'll later regret it. I would much rather have a 357 against some meth-head home invader than a half dozen 32's.

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
If you want to sell the gun parts then list them on Ruger Forum as 10/22 and LCR Parts are going fast right now. If you want to sell the 10/22 list that. You could do FTF in VA and get paid cash or I would ask for a postal money order if you are sending out of state to an FFL. Whatever the costs put it on top of the price.

·
Banned
7 Posts
If you want to sell the gun parts then list them on Ruger Forum as 10/22 and LCR Parts are going fast right now. If you want to sell the 10/22 list that. You could do FTF in VA and get paid cash or I would ask for a postal money order if you are sending out of state to an FFL. Whatever the costs put it on top of the price.
You are making a lot of sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts