Gunner Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just left the Kitchen where I saw that you now have a cool avatar. Things happen so fast around here that granny Goodrich just can't keep up. 'The faster I go the behinder I get' is true ya know.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I set him up because I figured out some things. I'll delete it all if he wants me to. I was just checking things out. Did you see that he has a custom rank too? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Natalie said:
I just left the Kitchen where I saw that you now have a cool avatar. Things happen so fast around here that granny Goodrich just can't keep up. 'The faster I go the behinder I get' is true ya know.
That was always a bad word in our house, when I was a kid.....Daddy retired after working for GOODYEAR for 33 years..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT. But then it doesn't matter if I like it. Matters if sheepdog likes it. Great avatar and of course we all like his rank. He earned his rank!

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
I gotta tell you guys I ain't never been in that good shape....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your our family pooch. You're just fine!! Our world wouldn't be the same without you. You're the BEST pretend friend I have.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwww. "BFF" - you and me. BTW, is your wife a good shot? She has to have a good sense of humor because she loves you and God would want your humor to be appreciated. Some of you received a mighty heavy dose of that gift. Makes living so much fun. Sheepdog, you are in my heart to stay.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
My wife hates guns and sneers when she sees one...if she knew what was where in this house...........but she don't.....

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sheepdog said:
My wife hates guns and sneers when she sees one...if she knew what was where in this house...........but she don't.....
I used to be that way. Now I go to the shooting range with Rich and I'm not bad for a girl. It's all in not understanding - seeing only one side of the picture.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Most of you ladies shoot real well...you haven't learned all the bad habits we guys have.....you just aim and squeeze...the worst gun call ever was when the gun was wielded by an angry woman!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts