Gunner Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to decide on buying the glock 30S. Just looking on input on others who have the glock 30S or other models of the glock 30. What's everyone's favorite 30 model. Just trying to decide if the 30S is what I want. Thanks all.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
I try post this 3 time before and it got deleted because my internet kept going down . I'm the only Glock love on this forum . I have small hand and the small 9MM size frame is the only ones I can shoot DA . I carried a 1911 for over 30yrs everyday and the Glock in 40SW won me over . My 40 shoot like a house on fire . The 40 and 45 are 2 peas in a pod and the is no real different between the 30 and 30s .

·
Registered
11,226 Posts
Not sure I'd call myself a Glock "lover" but I do have two, a 17 & 19. Both shoot very well and after many years have had no problems. That being said, never had problems with my Sig P226 or Kimber 1911 either which are my main cary peices.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
It is a manner which fits you . All of 30 models are to large for me to reach the trigger even the 45 gap model is a stretch for me . That is why I shoot the Glock 27 and 23C they fit me perfect it is built on the 9mm frame . The Kahr CW45 is the only DA gun 45 I can reach the trigger . In SA 1911 with the short trigger is fits me perfect and is king in my book .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts