Gunner Forum banner
2421 - 2432 of 2432 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
We hope your life is fun now, and whatever kept you away is all good, done, and over with.
I admit that I had been slightly bad while away & Sightnguy brought home lime green frosting :sick: the other day which completely threw me off my game.....but is yum.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Green frosting.....and here I thought your absence might be due to checking into the Betty Crocker Clinic, to kick that frosting habit for good....................:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sightngrl

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Well what a catastrophic situation the baked potato has thrust upon the world today........I can't imagine the far reaching effects this situation will cause for our and other countries security around the world.

·
Administrator
11,128 Posts
Not to mention the 10,000 Americans trapped that the administration doesn't know if they will be able to get out. Sounds like they said pretty please and it didn't work.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
The Taliban get their ammo and fuel from somewhere, likely all from outside the country. Isn't it possible to keep most of it outside the country? No bullets or gas would make their goals a bit more difficult. I know, we had 20 years to think it over and decide if it would be doable. It still sounds like it is, to me.

Reactions: SmittyJ

·
Registered
11,232 Posts
The wife and I have been doing that each morning, just sitting on the front deck with our coffee and watching the sunrise and the neighbor kids walk to the school bus, no TV or computers.

Reactions: Sightngrl

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Except in the spa you can run around in a big fluffy robe, or maybe au naturale......;)

2421 - 2432 of 2432 Posts