Gunner Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She hasn't been on for nearly a month.....this new layout is going to spazz her out.....I don't think she likes us anymore, anyway.........o_O

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
She hasn't been on for nearly a month.....this new layout is going to spazz her out.....I don't think she likes us anymore, anyway.........o_O
Definitely in for a surprise!

·
Super Moderator
10,693 Posts
That will teach her. You can't leave for a bit and everything changes.

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
If we can get the owners to decorate the site with blue icing she will be in knee deep before she notices the change.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Whew! This is a change for sure.
It is going to take a little getting used to.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
omgosh this really blows or sucks depending.....okay I take it partially back....the :alien:😁👰🦄🍉thingys are kind of interesting except I saw a mask face but not devil face.

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome back !

You got a purple devil with horns :devilish:, and a pile of poop :poop:. What more could you want ?..........:)

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now you can work on those double quotes......:rolleyes:......and the "conversations", used to be PMs.

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
Now you can work on those double quotes......:rolleyes:......and the "conversations", used to be PMs.
I guess if I accidentally “conversation” the wrong info to anyone....just ignore it & I’ll try not to “conversation” anything embarrassing. 🤪

·
Registered
4,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you conversationed anything embarrassing, it would probably be very entertaining. .....(y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts