Gunner Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was curious as to what most of you folks do when you have to use a public restroom, a sit down is required, and your carrying your gun.

The way I see it, if you do nothing, the weight of the gun will pull your pants down on the floor, and that could end badly depending on how clean and dry the floor is. If you pull the gun and set it on the toilet paper dispenser (if that's even an option) you risk accidentally knocking it off.

So what's the best way to do your business while carrying your gun?

Goofy question I know, but it is something that can up on a "regular" basis. Now, I have to go see a man about a horse. :D

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...left hand holds the gun-right hand does the paperwork...don't put it down....don't hang it on the coathook...if someone kicks the stalldoor to rob you...they'll get the best you have to offer....NOT uncommon these days....

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bountyhunter said:
I haven't taken a dump in a public restroom since I was about 5. I plan on keeping it that way. :?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you do when you go on vacation?

Sheepdog, that's just the sort of answer I would expect from you...always be prepared.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Last time was 2002. I stayed in a hotel and the bathroom was pretty clean. Actually that's the only vacation I've ever taken. I may go to Sturgis next year. If I do I'll be in your neck of the woods. Well closer than here anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
that settles it..............

the solution is ugly

lets all write the gun makers and tell them to bring back the lanyard rings............like Tuco uses...... :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
well, you can still think of it as weapon retention.......plus it frees up both hands for magazines---the reading kind that is........ :lol:

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
sorry.........thinkin' about the office..... :oops:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.