Gunner Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LATEST QUOTE: 'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' -- Barack Obama

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That quote is the cat's meow. I just don't even know what to say about this guy. Except of course that I believe him to be a douche bag. :evil:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
He is trouble. I never thought I would root for Hillary, but she would have to be better than this guy. And of course, it is fun to watch them tear each other apart!

·
Administrator
10,960 Posts
His latest quote on people in rural areas being so angry they are sticking to gun and religion just shows the arrogrance and as the media is calling it his elitism. He is a typical John kerry type that thinks he is just so much smarter than the rest of the country.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This pretty much sums in up. This guy is scary. What bothers me is that if you listen to some media outlets, they think the choice for president is between this moron and Hillary. What a choice that would be! :eek:

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
No matter who gets elected, with the Congressional balance, and the flip-flop nature of our current political types, we'd better be planning, buying, ratholing, and getting ready to do what we can politically...it'll be open season on us no matter who the new hood ornament is....and the concentration of our gov't will still be on being re-elected, not solving the problems that require us to be armed....so we'll still be the true first line of defense against domestic trouble....crime or terrorism...funny, the same gov't that says they can't protect us, and need our help to combat terrorism, wants to reduce our capability to be armed.....I kinda feel like a toilet plunger...they keep me handy to solve nasty problems, then turn their nose up at me and keep me in a dark place out of the way till they need me again......whatalife!!!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha Sheepdog ... I love your 'toilet plunger' analogy. Actually, that's the truth and would make a good slogan for a bumper sticker and a t-shirt if we could shorten it a bit. You're a 'thinker' and I still loves your brain.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Yea sheepdog, that sounds like what I call the mushroom syndrome: They keep you in the dark & feed you Bullshit! :evil:

To me all these issues like abortion, gay marriage etc. etc. etc. Are just Smoke & Mirror crap to draw your attention away from the fact that the Corporate Nazi Lead Regime (they like to call a government) is trying to take all your rights away!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deadeye said:
Yea sheepdog, that sounds like what I call the mushroom syndrome: They keep you in the dark & feed you Bullshit! :evil:

To me all these issues like abortion, gay marriage etc. etc. etc. Are just Smoke & Mirror crap to draw your attention away from the fact that the Corporate Nazi Lead Regime (they like to call a government) is trying to take all your rights away!
Are you aware that our beloved politicians do not like for people to sit around and use their brains as you sometimes do? No sir, they prefer stupid is as stupid does. They like conformity and you're NOT doing well at conforming. Geesh! :geek:

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Folks to get back to the original post at hand!

Most of you know that while I am a Democrat, I don't support Barack or Hilary. I feel that they are both TERRIBLE candidates for POTUS.

But what I don't like to see in American politics is the alarming trend to vilify people for fake reasons simply because you don't agree with a person. Photo shopping a picture of Barack to make him look Muslim (WHEN HE ISN’T) is wrong. How would it go over if I photo shopped a picture of McCain holding hands with Jane Fonda in Vietnam? It’s deceitful and wrong.

If you don't like a candidate because of what they stand for, fine, don't vote for them. But MAKING UP lies about people because you don't agree with them is grade school BS!

Just my .02

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I don't care how they dress him. I don't care if he is Christian, Catholic, Muslim, or a Scientologist. He's a douchebag. He wants to take away our guns and then make us all think just like him. He thinks he's got everything figured out and his shit don't stink. He thinks he's better than most of us. He is an extremely poor choice for president. Did I mention he's a douchebag?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts