Gunner Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wel didn't do too bad but didn't come in first either got a picture of Evil Roy and me. Great man to chat with and was alot of help too. Out of 381 shooters I was 279. Had shooters from 28 states there, it was the biggest match I have every been too. Picked up a 1876 45-60 lots of work jusy getting the brass made for it its a load of love or hate, last nite it was hate but today its love again lol. Had never shot out of a mine cart before ya start at the first postion shoot 5 at a target on the 4 th or 5th your choice they push ya to the next postion ya shoot through the state of Texas which is at an angle to ya at a target behind the Texas 10 shots they push on 9 or 10 again your choice to the last postion where ya shoot 5 at a target. Had never done it before and was able to do mine in 31 seconds the top shooters did their is 15 second or less. It was fun and looking foreward to next year.
As usual this is to some is useless imformation but I like posting it and I like reading my own stuff useless or not I like it.

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Cograts on the 45/60 enjoy

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks ya'll I forgot we had time to go fishing too caught some big cats 10 12 pounders we go six albonio's as well never caught any of them. They are fun to watch ya can really see the white catfish in the water fight. that was a rush also.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Sounds like a ton of fun to me! :cool:

Good to see you didn't forget about us. :)

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw just been busy knew the comp was was going to be heck for stout, I was right I am just glad I placed as good as I did. Those folks was all business in the matchs.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...glad you had fun and glad you found your way back home...you've been missed....

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
way to go snuffy and keep her up!!!!!
Sounds like ya really are having a good time which is what it should be........... :D

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks ya'll, yep those folks are tough to beat but heck its the fun that I am having while I learn more all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts