Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Posse that I shot with this past weekend we all had fun and enjoyed the shooting I was over 211 out of 250 shooters I was 25 th in my class the 49-er's and there were 26 in my class I do have my work cut out for me. Hint I am the one back row second from the left as you face your screen.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well if ya look at where we are standing at then ya know we were just having a little drink or two lol Its no label so I think it was WHO HEAD JOHN lol.

·
Super Moderator
10,777 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time. What are you using for firearm(s) and loads?

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1873 in 44-40 Rugers in 45 Colt. Have answer the rest in the reloading section.

·
Registered
859 Posts
snuffy....if i had a bunch like that lookin for me , i'd have ta head south of the border !!!!.....thanks for the pics....glad ya had a good time.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Me too. I see you. You must be to the right center with the white beard holding a square bottle with the bullets around your belt. Am I right? I've only seen the back of you and so the front's a little bit different - has eyes and stuff. A few look to be right off the wagon train. I see a momma in there too. Good for her!

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am second from the left as you look at your screen. And yes I am holding a bottle lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts