Gunner Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been through 5 Walmart belts in a year, and two westerns...I carry a heavy load on my belt and in my pockets...and crawl, climb, and stretch for a living...often soaked with sweat...I'm tired of punching more holes as my belt stretches and finally breaks...ordered from www.gunnersalley.com a Wilderness Instructor's belt....it's 1 1/2" wide...I chose black, it's heavy nylon with 5 rows of stitching for firmness...flexible enough to be comfortable, but strong enough to pull a car with....has a flat-laying buckle...velcro on the loose end to make it lay flat and neat...I wear it under a long T-shirt...but it's sharp-looking enough to let it show...I reckon I've solved my problem of how to keep my primary, clip, backup contained, as well as a small light and cellphone and keychain...as well as what's in my pockets...from sliding down...no more hitching my britches when I get out of a car or from under the house....I'm happy.......ordered Thus....came today....U.S. Mail...I was surprised....might look at 'em....different styles and widths available...

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Looks good and not a bad price either.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Less than leather and I'll bet I can't rot it anytime soon...main thing is it'll keep my gear where it should be and stop the moonshots!!!

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I've purchased 4 holsters from gunnersalley.com.....they have good prices, and reasonable response time.....

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, once they have my money...10 minutes = 3 days ;)

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
I like it, Sheepdog. Let us know how it's holding up in a week or so and what you think of it. I may order myself one.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Ooooooo, another fashion thread. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Yes yes yes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts