Gunner Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to buy a tactical vest for my husband & like some of the features that this vest has. I looked at them in a military supply store & wanted suggestions before I bought one. If anyone has a brand that has held up well, please let me know. Thx :)

·
Administrator
11,217 Posts
Load that bad boy up and walk into your nearest Wal Mart and see how long before the swat teams shows up and all the people run from the building screaming. Just thought I would add that I know it contributes nothing to your question because the only vests I own are for fly fishing.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Load that bad boy up and walk into your nearest Wal Mart and see how long before the swat teams shows up and all the people run from the building screaming. Just thought I would add that I know it contributes nothing to your question because the only vests I own are for fly fishing.
Wow, that could be a good strategy for black Friday shopping. :eek: :D

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is he a competitive shooter?
No,not yet. But he has a lot of magazines that he could fill up the mag holders/pockets with. LOL I can just see him lurking out in the woods.......:evil: Knowing him, he'd have a few candy bars & jerky sticks tucked away in the pockets. I think I'll put a foot long tootsie roll in one. HA!

·
Registered
16,373 Posts
No,not yet. But he has a lot of magazines that he could fill up the mag holders/pockets with. LOL I can just see him lurking out in the woods.......:evil: Knowing him, he'd have a few candy bars & jerky sticks tucked away in the pockets. I think I'll put a foot long tootsie roll in one. HA!

Now that is my kind of pocket fillers.

·
Registered
580 Posts

Then, I'm not sure those vests are such a good thing unless your a 3 gun shooter or a woods ninja like the character Steve Barlow in Game and Fish..

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Deleted. Was a laughing emoji gif, directed at a now deleted AntonioHattan post, spamming. I found that gifs, those brief cartoons that move, don't seem to work here.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Yeah, that's why I had the laughing guy. Thread is eight years old, and as slow as we are right now, he wouldn't make $2 off of us...

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
She? She who? What competition? This thread is about a spammer who was removed from the forum. You need to go to "New Users" and tell us about yourself.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Huh? No to what? Or do we not want to know the details ??
At least you finally wrote ! That's worth a big round of applause ,,,,,,:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts