Gunner Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know I like to have fun when at the range & therefore like things other than just plain old targets to use.

Sightnguy recently came home with a package of "Stick N Shoot" adhesive splatter targets . You apply them to any target that you are using as they have sticky on the backs. They are approximately 3x3 inches, with 7 enclosed pockets/cells that splatter in the most delightful way when struck by a bullet. They have enough liquid dye in the sections that they will run down the target! Luv them 馃グ

Registered
Nice to "see" you, young lady. Don't be so long next time!
I've been shooting similar 5.5 inch Caldwell Orange Peel stick ons for years. The bullet holes are yellow. Sometimes Midway has a run of seconds for half price. I can't ever see anything that makes them a second. Caldwell and Midway are on the same street, maybe both are actually same company?

Registered
Nice to "see" you, young lady. Don't be so long next time!
I've been shooting similar 5.5 inch Caldwell Orange Peel stick ons for years. The bullet holes are yellow. Sometimes Midway has a run of seconds for half price. I can't ever see anything that makes them a second. Caldwell and Midway are on the same street, maybe both are actually same company?
These I have seen before, never heard of the splatter targets. Gonna have to find some of those!

Registered
Reactions: oldhunter1954
1 - 7 of 7 Posts