Gunner Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this yesterday off Gun Brokers . I bid a super low price on it and didn't expect to get it but no one bid on it but me . It is old new unfired and can't find anything wrong with it and it is a high dollar gun . I will need to take it out and shoot it before I sell it .

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
I am going to show my total ignorance of black powder pistols. What is the function of the dual triggers on the Parker? Beautiful collection TGR I may have to study up on them to consider adding Black powder to the hobby sometime down the road.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to show my total ignorance of black powder pistols. What is the function of the dual triggers on the Parker? Beautiful collection TGR I may have to study up on them to consider adding Black powder to the hobby sometime down the road.
If you pull the front trigger 1st it is a normal trigger . If you pull the rear trigger 1st then the front trigger turns into a hair trigger . Black powder pistol normally out shoot there modern counterparts . I posted this 9/24/2012 click on the paste .

http://gunnerforum.com/black-powder-handguns/11764-bp-pistols-shoot.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts