Gunner Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you already know of me...

I am an Admin at ".net"...

As some may have noticed, I was not involved in the past month's events, in any way...

As such, I would ask that you please extend me the same courtesy... :)

RNettles

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Thank you for stopping by Rick. I appreciate it and I'm sure others here will be happy to see you. Welcome! :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
hey thanks for stopping by, glad to see you can make it.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Howdy!

nice to see ya here!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi Rick,
Welcome friend.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Yeah, Rick, all you're guilty of is settin' your attack cat on me...so leave that fish-eatin' monster home and you and Max are mighty welcome 'round here....how's about posting his picture for us? Finally got my KP95Dc outa layaway...can't put it down...also found me a clean used KP97DC---like Christmas in Spring!!! (And we both know I ain't been THAT good!!!) Grabba cuppa and sit a spell!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome Rick, glad to see you here. :D

·
Registered
739 Posts
Howdy Rick. Hope you can keep on sharing your know how on guns with us here.
I'm willin to bet you are a Telecaster man too, right?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Nice guitars! I love the Fender Strat. My favorite guitar. I have a Fender Bass.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Hey RNettles, good to see you. You may remember me as EddieF from the Other Place...

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Nice to see you over here Mr. Nettles. Always enjoyed reading your input on the .net forum. And your pictures make me drool!

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Geez, I missed so much when I was on vacation.

Glad you came over to visit Rick and hope you'll be a regular. We all welcome you. I feel sad about what happened on .net but that's in the past and only remembered as a lesson in kindness. You're a good man and a welcomed addition here.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts