Gunner Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just kidding of course. I am EddieF if you know me from another forum. Going with a fresh new identity here! Thanks for the new place to hang my hat...

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I hear that EddieF is someone you have to keep an eye on all the time. :D
In all seriousness, good to see you again Eddie!

:D

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Glad you made it Eddie. It'll be very quiet around here until I get us on a real server. :lol:

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's alright, fewer people to alienate!

So if I do stuff like put an avatar up, all that will get moved over when it goes to another server?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Cast&Blast said:
That's alright, fewer people to alienate!

So if I do stuff like put an avatar up, all that will get moved over when it goes to another server?
Yes everything will go when it's moved. Well that's the way it's supposed to work anyway. :?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There, how does that look? Man it's hard to get an image down to 6k!

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
That looks fine. It's set for 120 x 120 pixels. I upped it from the 90 x 90 it was set at.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
EDDIE F is here too and so is Taurus. Today's a good day!! Although I know you as EddieF, I will adjust. Nice avatar. ~Natalie

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Don't know if I can get that right....but I'm glad to be with you whatever you're callin' yourself these days!!!! Gotcher nickels yet, boy?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Cast & blast I know what you went thru for your avatar. I worked on mine 3hrs. & was about to give up when it dawned on me to upload it to photobucket (Da). You might try it, could sharpen it up a bit. Not that theres anything wrong with it now, just thought it might help. Geeese this sounds like me trying to weasle out of one of my exwifes "does this make my ass look big" debacles. (sends chills down my spine just thinking about it)

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
If ever there was a time to be deaf-it's when that question's raised......where's Mattie? My mutt Bowie's askin' 'bout her...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Deadeye said:
Cast & blast I know what you went thru for your avatar. I worked on mine 3hrs. & was about to give up when it dawned on me to upload it to photobucket (Da). You might try it, could sharpen it up a bit. Not that theres anything wrong with it now, just thought it might help. Geeese this sounds like me trying to weasle out of one of my exwifes "does this make my ass look big" debacles. (sends chills down my spine just thinking about it)
So if it's hosted offsite like on Photobucket, as long as it's in the pixel dimensions you can go over that 6k file size?

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Cast&Blast said:
Deadeye said:
So if it's hosted offsite like on Photobucket, as long as it's in the pixel dimensions you can go over that 6k file size?
You'll be able to auto resize to avatar size and it will keep better quality. That's what I did to Natalie's. Once I realized that this version of phpbb doesn't allow me to install avatars for other members. :roll:

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Hey Eddie, good to hear from you again!

Have you decided to sell me your model 12 cheap yet? :D Did you end up putting choke tubes in her?

-John

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Hey Eddie. When I first started reading your posts, you were brand new to shooting handguns. You were a very quick study as I recall from seeing you post some of your targets. Does the name change to cast and blast mean you have picked up reloading and casting?

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Johngoboom said:
Hey Eddie, good to hear from you again!

Have you decided to sell me your model 12 cheap yet? :D Did you end up putting choke tubes in her?

-John
John I know you're disappointed, but I am having the choke tubes put in as we speak! So now that it has been modified, surely you wouldn't be interested in it anymore... ;)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
b.roberts said:
Hey Eddie. When I first started reading your posts, you were brand new to shooting handguns. You were a very quick study as I recall from seeing you post some of your targets. Does the name change to cast and blast mean you have picked up reloading and casting?
Thanks for remembering, b.roberts.

Well the name change came about because the old EddieF had some baggage with it. I thought a fresh start would help me keep an even keel.

No reloading for me, the cast is for fishing, the blast is for shooting!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts