Gunner Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you all think? Will they actually take place? I'm not sure they will.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't know, but I find it odd that the politicians are wanting a boycott this late.
Haven't we known it would be in China for several years now?

Plus, I don't think we need to have all the athletes suffer. This is the only chance some of them will have.
We need to boycott China with all the crap they export and we buy. Irag & Iran are no threat to us
compared to China.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. I think China is probably the biggest threat to the world right now. They've spent years building an army that we know little about. I wonder what little surprises they could throw at us right now? :|

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
its a sporting event, for sports in my opinion. not a platform for politics or who can yell the loudest or make the biggest a** out of them selves like in france wth the protesting.

if the politicans want to make a statement that will count for something, slap a trade embargo on them.
Boycotting the games is nothing but more smoke and mirrors of sayin your doing something---but you really ain't.

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At the rate they're going deputy, no one will have to. Countries are going to stop buying from them because everything they sell kills people. :|

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
They should go on with the Olympics but we definately shouldn't buy from China! China is NOT our friend.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Natalie said:
They should go on with the Olympics but we definately shouldn't buy from China! China is NOT our friend.
The problem is finding products that AREN'T made in China. I try to buy American as much as I can, but it's tuff! Try finding sneakers that are made in America.

·
Registered
977 Posts
i'd love to purchase strickly american made products, but it's impossible. Everthing is made somewhere else.

·
Super Moderator
10,900 Posts
Bountyhunter said:
I agree. I think China is probably the biggest threat to the world right now. They've spent years building an army that we know little about. I wonder what little surprises they could throw at us right now? :|
Thanks to Clinton trading missle secrets for campaign contributions. Nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts