giving technical computer advice.

·
Registered
977 Posts
lol i almost believe that.......

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
I think its true, the last time I called tech support for my computer I think Mr. Patel that answered the phone knew what he was talking about but I only understood maybe 1/2 of the coversation. Oh yea, You forgot to list Medical Practice in America on the prize list. Really I have nothing against people from India, but they are the stink'nest people I've ever been around.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
...so where does the "sniff" part come in????? "Scratch-n-sniff.." They cook with fartweed in everything...curry, I think they call it........I always thought that was what you do to a horse......

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Terry this one cracked me up. I'm sending this on.

It is curry that they use. Can't imagine what the inside of their homes smell like. Maybe you get used to it - uh-huh

So now that we know about the red dot, anyone know anything about those turbans? Do they hide stuff in there? How long is their hair and do they wash it everyday? Between the curry and sweat, that has to smell sweet.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey Deadeye, I've talked to them too. But now I go online to Dell for tech support and I can read all the stuff
they were trying to say before. They can actually type pretty well. Not to worry Sir.

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
The problem I have with farmed-out phone centers is that I'm hard of hearing in both ears...and when I talk to an American, it's hard enough...add the accent of a "furriner"...and I have them repeating five times, or I hang up and call again...starting all over again....it just ain't American when my 'lectricity goes off and the call is taken in the Phillippines....it's bad enough when I call to discuss the high bills here inTexas and have to talk to some smug Pennsylvanian!!!....:)

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I totally refuse to call any type of computer help line, because it has always been difficult for me to understand "foreign" spoken English - and it seems as though those from India and Pakistan are the worst. Having said that, my Pulmonary Dr. is from India.....and if it wasn't for him, I really don't think I would be here today....he's done such a good job on me that I'm once again able to play run and gun games..... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11,450 Posts

Y'all don't be a fussin' about accents now. Y'all realize that some of you 'southern' people have developed a strong twang . . but not us northerners - no sir. We speak clear as a bell unless you're in DEEtroit - that's a whole nother language there. ;)

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Got a good laugh outta that one. And I think it's true!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts