Gunner Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry to get all sappy on you, but this is a must see. Maybe you've seen it before,
but it's worth seeing again. It's titled The Train Ride. My dad's ride ended 6 months ago today.

http://pixiesplace.com/trainride/

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
It's not sappy. It's a beautifully written true story. Thank you for posting. I really do wish I knew about my last stop ahead of time. My father was taken by surprise but my mother wasn't. She knew and she was ready... I just wasn't.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ty thunderjohn....anyone that doesn't shed tears watching that needs to get their pulse checked. I have a grandson that was diagnosed with autism. This is something that should not happen because of early child shots.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
mrb said:
ty thunderjohn....anyone that doesn't shed tears watching that needs to get their pulse checked. I have a grandson that was diagnosed with autism. This is something that should not happen because of early child shots.
That's info that doesn't seem to make it to the front page. That should NOT happen but it happens way too often and affects these kids and their families for life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts