Gunner Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say bring it on. I've seen what 13 year old third world residents can do to those blue helmets, let them start something with the NRA.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080519/pl_ ... _racism_dc

So let's see if I got this right. They are investigating racism in the UNITED STATES. Good to know the rest of the world is running so well. Is this some sort of 'if you don't elect B-Rock' threat? He has proposed a direct payroll tax for the UN before. It's high time we moved them out of our country, and stopped contributing to their budget.

Everyone has that thing that would inspire them to grab a rifle and get to business, mine is the very idea of the UN having a say about any aspect of American life. I will NOT abide by a Belgian telling me what to do.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
i now i suspose the world will view as every vote against obama to be viewed as a racist act... :roll:

hey!!!! i done and learned a new word!!!! :D :D :D

Islamophobia

kind of has a ring of truth to it---the word that is.................

the UN is nothin but a bunch of toothless money grabbing left-wing pseudo-communists that have the backbone of france in most matters and are nothing but a mouthpiece for the powers that be that have money and power behind the scenes to promote their "new world order" line of tripe..........

I long for the "isolationist" mentality this Country use to have........

Let's keep our power here, along with our dollars, jobs, and technology...........

·
Registered
22,098 Posts
Would you be President if we let you keep your badge and coffee cup?????

·
Registered
105 Posts
deputy125 said:
i now i suspose the world will view as every vote against obama to be viewed as a racist act... :roll:
I guess I'm a racist. Oh wait! It was Obama's dad that liberated Auschwitz!!! Don't let facts get in the way of a good line.

What really irks me is that we host that Anti-American club right here in New York and give money to it. It's time to cut the funds off and show them the door!

·
Super Moderator
10,778 Posts
Let's see we shouldn't profile Muslims why, because they aren't the ones waging jihad? I don't remember reading that word in my bible.

Human rights never seemed to matter to the UN before especially when they were taking bribes from Saddam in the oil for food scam. They are one of the most corrupt organizations in the world and I'm supposed to listen to them. As far as I'm concerned they can kiss off.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
sheepdog said:
Would you be President if we let you keep your badge and coffee cup?????
somehow, i don't believe i would survive in office very long........a magic bullet would catch up with me................

·
Registered
977 Posts
deputy125 said:
I long for the "isolationist" mentality this Country use to have........

Let's keep our power here, along with our dollars, jobs, and technology...........
I agree. It's time to turn the statue of liberties torch into the "finger" and show the rest of the world what american pride is. That is if we can get the rest of the country off it's lazy arse and find there pride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts