Gunner Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The USA needs a Wake-up call.

This was sent to me from one of Luke's military friends who is now stationed in Korea... if you have time, Gingrich's speech is also very strong... especially the end!

This ought to wake up a lot of people in our country, what Obama is declaring is his intent to destroy our countrie's ability to defend itself. If he becomes president it will be worse for our military, by far, than it was under Bill Clinton! Pray for America 's future!

http://msunderestimated.com/2008/03/01/ ... ary-video/

This is an uninterrupted 51-second video of Obama speaking; he's telling us exactly what he will do to the military...watch it before this too is removed from the web site.

Pass it on...the USA needs a Wake-up call..

·
Site Founder
25,453 Posts
He's talking out his ass per usual. He won't , nor will anyone, ever ban the making of anything that a country wants to make. Wishful thinking on his part or lies? I have my opinion. You be the judge.

PS-He's a douche bag.

·
Registered
203 Posts
The man scares the heck out of me. I think he is beyond discusting. He is in my humble
opinion not trustworthy. I really cannot understand how or why the masses of supporters
are bowing at his feet. I don't know--but every time I see and hear him speak, he seems
(to me anyway) to exibit an aura that says to me "I hate White America"

There I said my peace and I will crawl back kinto my hole. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
jaredshs said:
but every time I see and hear him speak, he seems
(to me anyway) to exibit an aura that says to me "I hate White America"
Barak Obama in a nutshell. This guys ignorance of the world is really scary.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
He is obviously anti-America....do not understand for the life of me why people want this butt head in office. He will ruin this country.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts