Gunner Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got to thinking, I just spent $180 for two mags. Mags are scarce, and parts are mostly unobtainium. For $150 more, I can buy a whole gun with two mags. That would end my mag hunt, and give me a whole gun worth of parts, if ever needed. So, I just bought a third one from the same seller.
I've figured out cleaning one and getting it back together. I've got leftover cleaning stuff.
These Zastavas are largely based on the Colt 1903, with improvements, and a nice one of those is 2 grand or more. Does that help spending half that on my three make more sense? That includes shipping, FFL, and extras.

·
Administrator
11,976 Posts
We'll be changing your ID from Bearcatter to Zavastacatter. Don't know what you would use for an Avatar. Have you had a chance to shoot them yet?

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You mean Zastavacatter. ... o_O ... Too long. Don't know about a new ID. Maybe Yugocatter? Everything from there is still referred to as Yugo, even though Yugoslavia is gone.
They have an older round logo that might make a good avatar. It's molded into the grips. (I've put it up as a test).
Don't count me out with Bearcats. I've got 28K of 22 LR to shoot up, and only two Bearcats and one SP101 to do it with.
With any luck I can finish up some stuff and go shoot next month. I don't doubt they will do well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts