Gunner Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video.because I love stupid revolvers!

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
He sure has some pretty colts, smiths and rugers.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
But, if you wait for the next video, it's his list of the top five carry revolvers. His number one is the Chiappa Rhino. Gotta wonder about a guy that carries that one........:eek:

My signature shows that I like revolvers. No semi-auto handguns for me these days.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Yeah, I did the next one, too, but when he pulled out the Chiappa, after showing those classic Colt and Smiths, I had to shake my head. ???? Also, no mention of the Ruger SP, which should be on his list for the SPs ability to withstand the heaviest of use that would have those Smiths and Colts back in the shop. Of course, I don't expect his top five or anyone else's top five to necessarily agree with my top five. Still, one thing you NEVER have to do with an SP is baby it or worry about loads that are too hot. To my way of thinking, that's a great feature for a carry gun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah, I did the next one, too, but when he pulled out the Chiappa, after showing those classic Colt and Smiths, I had to shake my head. ???? Also, no mention of the Ruger SP, which should be on his list for the SPs ability to withstand the heaviest of use that would have those Smiths and Colts back in the shop. Of course, I don't expect his top five or anyone else's top five to necessarily agree with my top five. Still, one thing you NEVER have to do with an SP is baby it or worry about loads that are too hot. To my way of thinking, that's a great feature for a carry gun.
The SP is fast becoming one of my favorites

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
10,780 Posts
I still have my SP and GP and others. Of the handguns still over 70% revolvers.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Hey TGR do you know that the 642 will shoot and eject the 38 super? Check it out.
Yes ..................... I don't shoot any +P in my revolvers ...... The 38 super is a good round in that gun . The 642 is a backup gun for me that I can shoot from the front pocket of a jacket and not worry about the hammer jamming up and I can walk around with my hand on the gun and not brandishing the gun when walking in a bad neighborhood ......

Ridge runner Those retreads look like crap but are far better to shoot then my wood one .

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
My signature shows I like revolvers. Semi auto .22 rifles function much better than semi .22 handguns, so the 10/22 is an exception. Got the Guardian simply because it's tiny and light, even compared to a S&W Airweight. The vast majority of past guns were revolvers, too.

·
Registered
11,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My signature shows I like revolvers. Semi auto .22 rifles function much better than semi .22 handguns, so the 10/22 is an exception. Got the Guardian simply because it's tiny and light, even compared to a S&W Airweight. The vast majority of past guns were revolvers, too.
A Glock 26/27 is a super gun , but NOT a good gun to shoot in a pocket like a 642 SW hammerless . My 22 NAA mag I carry 24/7 is a super bug gun .It is small and light

My Kahr CM40 is super small with a lot of fire power .

Attachments

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I have a Kahr PM 45. It is a fine pistol, but I feel it has a long trigger pull. I don't carry it often, but I won't sell it. If I spent more time shooting it the trigger would not be a problem for me. I am very comfortable with the Golck 30S, even though it is larger, I choose to tote it most of the time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts