Gunner Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the place that I will be doing most of my posting.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Well, do you need us to do something for you? Are you all comfy and cozy here in your claimed territory? Some of us need a little access here . . . Wizard cooks, BH cleans, Sheepdog and Mattie lie by the pot bellied stove and I serve. The Kitchen is full of self proclaimed know it alls. Bashing rarely takes place but it's still new. Hope that's all okay with you. I say this with respect because you're big and you carry - so that you can wipe out annoyances. That being said, make yourself at home.

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
I'll serve and clean-up. Won't taste it but I sure LOVE it.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it here as its members only, yes your right Natalie I do carry all the time and I shoot daily. So I'll be glad to lite them up and we'll bag them later lol.Oh yea keep the coffee hot thanks

·
Registered
11,450 Posts
Snuffy said:
I like it here as its members only, yes your right Natalie I do care all the time and I shoot daily. So I'll be glad to lite them up and we'll bag them later lol.Oh yea keep the coffee hot thanks
YES SIR! YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!! Used to tell my boss that all the time but he never believed me. Used to roll his eyes and walk out. I was a bit of a SA at work - just for my self entertainment.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL tyhank ya Darlin (wink)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts