Gunner Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys see or hear any of this stuff online or TV ? Pretty amazing. UFOs shaped like Tic-Tacs curious about Navy jets near San Diego. Twelve Navy pilots and weapons officers witnessed all of it. Plus the cruiser USS Princeton tracked it on radar. There was supposedly a whole "60 Minutes" about it and other UFO events this last Sunday, but I haven't found it yet to watch online. Several other articles online, though.

Things have no visible control surfaces or propulsion. About the same size as one of the Navy F/A-18 Hornets. Fly unbelievably fast, like dropping 50k feet in a matter of seconds, or moving 60 miles away just as fast.

The Defense Department is supposedly releasing a lot of UFO stuff, next month IIRC.

Way back in high school I witnessed what I've always believed was a UFO, flying around and doing amazing maneuvers. My later stint with Beech Aerospace just helped confirm it wasn't anything man - made.

·
Super Moderator
10,903 Posts
Their letting the UFO stuff out because they don't want people focused on democrats spending and taxes not to mention war in the Middle East and gas shortages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts